Friday, August 30, 2013

4 REASONS WHY MOST PEOPLE DON’T OFFER ASSISTANCE ABROAD

In most foreign countries especially (UK and USA) laws allows you to sue for no solid reason and lawyers are happily helping people achieve this without realizing the damage its causing the society. Everyone leaving abroad is accustomed to either suing or getting sued so everyone tries to be extra careful. In a scary society like this here is what people had to say.

STEVEN
Dear Bella, the reason why I don’t offer assistance is thus, I am a trained first aider who is required to offer assistance in case of accident, on one faithful day I was on my way back from work when I came across a hit and run. I packed my car came out and offered my assistance the patient had lost a lot of blood; I tried to stop the bleeding got a standby to call for an ambulance while I administered CPR. The patient was conscious again I turned to a recovery position without checking his pocket unfortunately for me the patient had a key holder in his pocket the key pierced into his skin and tore him up, he got better thanked me for helping him and sued me for half a million for not doing my job properly. Do you expect me to help someone else tomorrow?

TOM
Dear Bella, this is my reason for not helping, I had just arrived as an international student in UK my friends took me out to the club, I met this very beautiful girl and things just kicked off between us I was so into her that I didn’t realize she came to the club with four guys, I went to the club to get a drink and when I came back she was gone. I asked my guys where she was and they told someone dragged her out by force, as stupid as I was I followed into an ally and found her unconscious immediately the cops arrived someone had already called 999 I was arrested and when she was conscious again she pointed me out from the line up and said I hit her I served four years in jail so tell me shouldn’t I have tried to help her? 

There are so many stories I can’t post all of them in a day. These issues don’t only apply to overseas countries even locally we still have such issues feel free to share your thoughts about HELP!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment