Thursday, August 29, 2013

Crazy Dating Behaviors Men Have

Over the years I learnt that dating game is a never ending round of broken telephone between the sexes. Most times we think we learn by experience and if that’s the case I’m about to achieve my masters in dating. I've done my own research and studied the experience of other field operatives and I hate to make this a ‘he said, she said’ business, but the message I am receiving consistently from single women regardless of age or area is that men make no sense at all. “Simply Stated” 

The ‘Dating Behaviors of  Men  are baffling and exhausting, so I've listed a few common points for us to ponder any of them familiar to you?


The hit and run
You meet, he asks you out, says you’re amazing, smses like a crazy man, he’s so into you, says you’re the best thing since PS2, you have a great time, you laugh and laugh, you never hear from him again. 

The call and cancel Plans.
They’re like the plague, you don’t touch it and if you do you wash your hands off of it immediately. I’m now so used to guys cancelling a date, I tend to make other backup plans expecting them to cancel five minutes before we’re supposed to meet.

Bare minimum is best
It appears that many African men believe that, ideally, they should do nothing to attract or keep a mate. They don’t have to express any form of commitment or interest in you after the initial contact. The mere fact that they exist in your life is ample proof of their attention. 

Hot and cold
I have blaring sirens going off in my head when guys come on too strong in the beginning. When you reciprocate, their interest dissipates.

All for nothing man
This is the guy who will tell you off the bat he’s not looking for a relationship (because, of course, if you’re on your first date with him you know for sure that all you want to do is trap him in your wicked woman snare). But he wants the girlfriend experience. He wants you to open up, have sex, listen to his stories and put up with his shit, go for dinner dates and to the movies; he expects monogamy and massages – just don’t be going your crazy way with that ‘we are a couple’ bullshit.
It makes me want to run around like Will Farrell screaming ARE WE ALL IN CRAZY LAND OVER HERE?


No comments:

Post a Comment