Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Husband Keeps Ignoring Me does that Mean His Cheating??

Dear Bella,
I have been married for 13 years; i went through a very rough patch in March-- May this year.My husband asked for a Divorce telling me he was involved with another woman and had feelings for her. Presently the woman is out of the picture and we decided to move on with our lives, everything went back to normal. Now for the past weeks since my birthday 26 March were he actually didn't get me any gift, I pretended not to be bordered as I know he is busy with his new job. My husband is drifting away from me and I can feel it, I proposed a vacation to help us reconnect Bella u won’t believe all my husband did was sleep, on Monday was our anniversary we had dinner plans he BBM me from work he is very tired and going to bed early so I cancelled the dinner. He started a new job in Feb and they keep him very busy he has to restructure the whole business, so he is up late at nights and is not getting enough sleep. I do understand the pressure he is under, it just feel as if we do not have time anymore. I send him short messages and e-mail which he does not even reply to, the last he told me love was in a BBM 2/04.
Should I be concerned? I can't remember when last we hold hands, or made love. I try talking to him, but there is always something from keeping us, that's why I tried the messaging. He will have chats on BBM with his sister and all I get is this short messages with no meaning. I make the food, make sure the house is clean, the kids is looked after, carry his food and coffee behind make sure he gets coffee each morning, be loving when he comes home give him hugs and kisses tried holding him give that single touch as he walks by, but no reaction from his side.

Please give some advice!

Dear Anonymous,

If I say I know how you feel that would be a lie Oh my poor dear. There is no way I can know this, but I have to say all you have written about your husband’s behavior sounds very suspicious. Are you sure the other woman was really out of the picture?
The question of whether or not your husband is cheating on you, I would d have to say YES, and add YES YOUR MARRIAGE IS IN TROUBLE. He doesn't prioritize you at all. On your birthday, weekend away, or on your anniversary. In fact, it seems he is actively withdrawing from you. If you want to save this marriage you'll have to FIGHT for it. You HAVE to COMMUNICATE with him. You HAVE to tell him how NEGLECTED and ALONE you feel. You HAVE to tell him that you NEED him to REACT and TALK to you. You both are DRIFTING APART, and if you don't FIGHT for your MARRIAGE, no-one else will.

ALL THE BEST


No comments:

Post a Comment