Friday, August 23, 2013

True Love Looks like this

Sometimes I hate every single stupid word you say, Sometimes I want to slap you in your whole face, even when I tell myself there's no one quite like you. You push all my buttons down, yet I tell myself life would suck without you and at the same time, I want to hug you, I want to wrap my hands around your neck, I know within me you're a flirt and looser but I still love you, and you make me so mad I ask myself, why I'm still here? Or where could I go? You're the only love I've ever known, but I hate you, I really hate you, So much, I think it must be True love.


It must be true love, nothing else/no one else can break my heart like you did, It has to be true love, for once try to wrap your little brain around my feelings, Just once please try not to be so mean and Repeat after me now R-O-M-A-N-C-E……..

The thoughts in my head; why do you rub me up the wrong way? 
Why do you say the things that you say?
Sometimes I wonder how we ever came to be, but without you I'm incomplete
What do you think is it True Love?

Inspired by Pink "True Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment