Saturday, September 21, 2013

3 Reason Why its Hard to Find Good Men

I had a conversation with my friend and her problem is that the men who are interested in her are “no good”, immature, hustling, losers and she’s tired of it. What’s worse is that she’s beginning to think that there is a problem with her because she attracts losers. As he told me this story, I thought about several of my female friends who go through the same ordeal. After discussing for a bit we came to three conclusions.


1. The majority of men are tagged "no good"
As hard as it is for me to admit this, it is true. I know a lot of guys who are no good lying cheating......... (no offense). They are fluent in the art of deception and seduction. They know how to get what they want from women while giving as little as possible. To add to that, they have no real ambition to do anything of meaning with there lives. The quick buck is what mostly appeals to them. I wouldn't call these people close friends, just people I know. I tend to surround myself with like-minded intelligent people. But I understand a majority of the male population aren't intelligent, motivated and faithful people. The reasons behind this phenomenon brings me to our second conclusion…

2. Women are, in fact, crazy and drive men to be a**holes
Maybe not crazy in the clinical sense, but crazy in the way that have baffled the men that pursue them for many centuries. Women say things like, “You should have known”, “I shouldn't have to tell you that” or the worst of all “That was then, this is now.” Us men really have a hard time understanding you. In the instances where the man is ideal in every way, you criticize him for being only 95% perfect. I've heard women say, “He’s too nice” or “I feel like I can walk all over him.” I find that women take advantage of the “good guy” instead of appreciating him. Another thing that I have noticed among the female population is that they would cheat on or leave the “good guy” for a man who aint shit (found in our first conclusion). As a result the “good guy” is transformed into an “asshole”. In some rare instances there are women who could appreciate the “good guy”, but they usually aren’t fortunate enough to ever find one who’s straight or lives in a 50 mile radius. I really believe this problem can be solved by our last conclusion.

3. Women’s attitude need to change
a) Inwardly
Having low self-esteem will not help you in your pursuit of happiness. You have to KNOW that you are good enough and deserve a good guy, regardless of the assholes that you've dealt with.

b) And outwardly
Present the world with a confident self-sufficient woman and the good men will identify you as someone to pursue. Positive thinking doesn’t hurt either. I am a firm believer in speaking your reality into existence. So with that logic if you constantly repeat the phrase “there are no good men out there”, you probably won’t find any. But if you say the opposite, you might see some results. Even if you don’t see any results, at least you’ll feel better about the search.

Ladies do you agree with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment