Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stephanie Okereke I Will Get Pregnant When God Decides



Stephanie Okereke has been married for about 18months now, unlike most who get pregnant almost immediately after their wedding, Stephanie seems to be taking her time with child birth.
Nigerian Tribune‘s TADE MAKINDE caught up with the beautiful Nollywood actress where she discussed her marriage, married life, child birth and her upcoming movie, Dry.

How has life been as a wife?
Beautiful.  Life has been beautiful, good and fun.

Fun how?
Fun because you are happy with someone you really love and looking forward to share the rest of your life with. It makes it interesting because it’s a long journey.

Your wedding took place abroad. Are you guys also planning to raise your kids in Nigeria or abroad?
The world is becoming global; it’s going to be both Nigeria and abroad.

Have you guys decided on the numbers of kids to have?
Am I supposed to tell you that?

Just asking
Okay.  As many as possible.

When will you start because I expect you to have been pregnant by now?
Are you God that is going to decide on that? This kind of thing, you don’t decide it yourself.


Since you got married, you have not featured in movies?
I have appeared in lots of them. It depends on how many you have watched yourself. I am working on the ones I produced myself.  Its entitled ‘Dry’.  It has to do with the challenges women go through during child birth. That will be my first project since I’ve been married. The first phase was shot in Nigeria while I am taking the second phase abroad.

2 comments:

  1. as you Believe in God for the Gift of Child, God will Give you as much you want in Jesus Name(Amen)

    ReplyDelete
  2. as you Belive in God for the Gift of Child, God will give as many as you want in Jesus Name(Amen)

    ReplyDelete