Sunday, December 22, 2013

Kemi Olunloyo Reveals - Pastor Adeboye and Oyedepo are BOTH GAY PASTORS


Kemi Olunloyo is the daughter of a former Oyo state governor, Victor Omololu Olunloyo and below is what she said about Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo. Adeboye and Oyedepo are BOTH GAY PASTORS. They have both had SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS with Bishop Eddie Long. Stop preaching against homosexuality. You are preaching HATE. Many Nigerian people have never lived in a society with gays and lesbians yet they want me to help them get a visa to America. 30 yrs if you’re convicted of a GAY hate crime in America. 


Does anyone remember when a boy told me that Bishop Eddie Long was having s*x with him in the best most respected Baptist church in America? He also told me the sexual encounter with Adeboye and Oyedepo on separate occasions. 

Should I go on? 
Nobody must BLOG this or else you are the real attention seeker. “I never seek attention. Attention seeks me.”– #DrKemiSplashFM $5000 if anyone can list the names of the 5 young men Bishop Eddie Long was having sex with while Adeboye and Ghandi Laoye were present.  They condemn homosexuality? They are parties to what they preach against. If u are a religious fanatic my page is not for you. I expose liars and frauds who destroyed Nigeria with religious lies. 

Nigerians u are on the internet yet u cannot do your research. You are in religious bondage.  Have u read about Bishop Eddie Long, Adeboye and Oyedepos American lover?


1 comment:

  1. Click onthhis link below And make cool cash even with ur mobile phone, Yes my little gift for the new year. http://2cashsite.com/?id=90951

    ReplyDelete