Sunday, January 19, 2014

Food for thought -- can you give beggar money and later return to collect it back?


A friend of mine shared a hilarious story with me and i felt i should know how/what others felt about it
He said



My friend and i was walking down the street around Ikeja from a boutique, we had gone cloth shopping, while waiting for a cab at the junction of the road a guy walked up to me and begged for transport fare. He gave me a sad story of how he went to see someone and didn't meet the person at home and got stranded, so i gave him 500 Naira and the guy was so grateful and left. My friend den realized his shopping list wasn't completed and he needed to get an extra t- shirt so we walked further down d street to another boutique on getting there this same guy my friend gave 500 Naira to was collecting a 1000 Naira from someone else and at that time we realized he was a corporate beggar my friend walked up to the guy and asked for his 500 Naira back after so much hustle the beggar gave the money back.

What a story!..... my question is can you collect your money back from a beggar?

No comments:

Post a Comment