Sunday, October 5, 2014

Annabell Mbock Marks Birthday by Unvieling sexy photos and powerful Quotes


Annabell @1 with my mum
Hip!!! Hip!!! Hip!!! Hurray Today a Queen is Born. Today i turn 25 yeah yeah yeah (i have been told i dont look it severally).  Happy Birthday to my Humble self and every one else born today October 5th. I want to thank God for mother the wonderful vessel that transported me to planet earth I Love You Mamoushka. To mark my day i decided to unveil a set of yes yes yes very stunning photos still thinking about the the theme though...lol..

My Quote:
God thank you for this beautiful day. I know you’ll make it perfect in everyway.
This day is very special to me. For this is the day I was born you.
You placed me on earth for a purpose I know. And for that Lord I love you.
I found you Lord as You knew I would. I try everyday to put you first like I know I should.
And Lord bless me and my family and all my friends I love. Lord I know you work miracles from heaven above.
Happy Birthday to me, another day has come. But with each passing year, I grow as a person and become strong.
Thank you Lord for being there for me. Thank you for granting all my heart Desire
I Don't regret growing older its a privilege denied to Many....I am on a journey to be the best i can be and that journey truly never ends..........

















Styled: by my Humble self
Pictures: Studio 103 photography(Events, Potrait, Stock Image, Fashion/Model photography 08023828900)
Make up: Moondoos creative (08077476396)


May the Almight God Continue to bless, keep, guide and protect us all. Thank you so much (in advance )
for all the lovely birthday wishes .....Big squeezze Hugs and kisses

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..I pray the lord grant you long life and prosperity,more wisdom and sound health..keep doing the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday , Big squeezze Hugs and kisses back. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To radiant to be ignored at your birthday. Accept my warmest felicitation.

    ReplyDelete