Tuesday, October 28, 2014

SAIDI OSUPA Finally Open Up on why he acquired land for band members


Fuji Music Star ....Alhaji Saheed Akorede, better known as Osupa, has opened up on being a Glo ambassador, why he acquired land for his band members, relationship with K1 and much more with ENCOMIUM magazine.

On being a Glo ambassador: How do I put it? Let me say I really appreciate those who also appreciate me because if they don’t appreciate you, you won’t be named an ambassador of that brand. Even if you have all the qualities or criteria required, that does not mean you will be appointed. But they will only pick you if they have special interest in you. So, I thank God for the recognition.


On relationship with K1: Right now, I don’t have any problem with anybody since everything has been sorted out. But I don’t know if anybody has any problem with me.

On his newly acquired N27m Range Rover Jeep: I don’t really like saying much about such things. I believe it should be private. I don’t like making public all my accomplishments because of the beef in the industry. I only like announcing those ones that can’t be hidden from the public.

On acquiring hectares of land for his band members: Let me just respond to that by saying it’s being processed. I don’t enjoy talking about whatever I do for others or even my achievements. I believe everything should be private.

On what he think informed the decision: Most of them have been with me for long. We have all gone through thick and thin. So, I decided to compensate them in my little way. That’s the reason I put that in process. 
Advertisements

No comments:

Post a Comment