Friday, November 28, 2014

Muma Gee ,,,I Can't Leave Music For Marriage

Performing artiste, Muma Gee who got married to a Nollywood actor, Prince Eke in 2011 has said she can never dump her music career for marriage. According to Muma Gee who says she never courted her husband before they finally tied the knot, said they have had their ups and down in marriage like every other couple and she’s glad they are still in it. But she can never trade her music career for marriage. Here’s what she told Punch;


“I can never dump my music career. Music is part of me and will always be. I live, breathe, eat and drink music. I just cannot survive without making music. So it is impossible to quit, not even now that I am married. For me, music is not all about picking up the microphone and opening my mouth to sing. It is something that comes from within. It is deeper than just singing and performing at a concert. That is why when I am performing on stage, I am out of this world. It is my way of life,” she said.

The couple are blessed with a set of twins named Ceasar and Cleopatra.

No comments:

Post a Comment