Saturday, March 28, 2015

Actress Ronke Oshodi- Oke ''Buying Me A Bra Is The Gift I Most Appreciate''....






Nollywood actress Ronke Ojo popularly known as Ronke Oshodi-oke has revealed that the only gift that can make her happy is a bra....The actress revealed this in a recent interview the other challenges she faces as a result of her size.

"Getting my bra size can be very difficult. It makes it more expensive. I always want to ‘pack’ myself. I wouldn’t want to appear in a movie where I would need to run or walk fast and my boobs would be bouncing. I don’t like it. When you ‘pack’ yourself very well, when anything happens, you are ready. I have to go the extra mile to look for good bras," she said.

"I spend at least N10, 000 on a bra. At times, I get my perfect size when I travel abroad especially in the US. If anybody is going to the US, the only favour that person can do for me is to buy bra for me. It is the only gift that I can appreciate from anybody and it would make me happy," she added.


The actress, who started wearing bra before her age mates an  classmates, revealed how she was made fun of due to her boobs,while growing up.

In her words, "While they were still wearing bra top and vest, I was already wearing bra. When we wore our school uniforms, my bra straps would show and they would be making fun of me. I used to feel embarrassed and I would wish I was in their category. 

I was big and tall then. I used to sit at the back of the class.".......

The quoted excerpts are from a recent interview she had with Punch's Saturday Beats.




Na wah,big breast or not.God when give man big teeth go give am pomo lips to cover am!











No comments:

Post a Comment