Sunday, March 8, 2015

An Annabell Mbock Compilation!!!! Worst dressed celebs at the AMVCA's

I am no Style expert but when an outfit is breathtaking u feel it right through your veins. I had high expectations from some of our celebs. No wow effect, most of them dressed up for dinner and not an award ceremony.

I must confess i was disappointed ...if you think anyone is undeserving to be in this category...let me know and also don't forget to mention those deserving to be in this category....


My top 5
1. Belinda
2. Yaw
3.Eku
4. Susan peters
5. Denrele


Eku  am confused what is this suppose to be

Halima playing Safe with all black err things

Ezinne a total miss

Adunni are you sure u dressed up for AMVCA

Ruth kadiri playing safe 


OMG susan peters but why ........Motherhen

toyin this outfit didnt werk for me

vikky where is the glam am used to seeing

waje wrong outfit

Am lost


belinda belinda belinda how many times did i call you 3 chai 
village head master Yaw  i see you in 3D

No comments:

Post a Comment