Sunday, March 15, 2015

Checkout Some of Nigeria's finest Celebrities with their Mums/Mothers day Messages

                                 
Funke Akindele, Waje , Omawummi.........Today being Mother's day, some of our celebrities are celebrating their mums ..Checkout some celebrity mums 

Omawumi says of her mum above
"Happy Mothers Day to All Mothers(biological, spiritual and those anticipating/praying) including my Hon. Chief Mrs Queen Aya Megbele JP!! My prayer warrior, my Paddy, Fellow gossip partner, Chief executioner, no nonsense mama cathedral. Live long and always stay fabulous!"




Funke Akindele's mum- : "Happy mother's day to all our Mothers! The good Lord will grant all wonderful mothers long life and good health. #ilovemymum"


waje and mum: "This woman has been my confidant, bank manager teaching me to make better financial choices, my teacher whose life has been an example to me, mentor extraordinaire,hard working but with a gentle spirit that makes u love her the min u see her. Spirit filled woman who has taught me faith and trust in God has its rewards. Happy Mother's Day to a woman that I will spoil silly, my bestie . I love you and honestly ask God for the strength to be like you and make sacrifices for my children as you did for us. Ha!!! U never see anything.# 2015 #spoilmummyyear" 


 Uche Jombo
: "You always encourage me to push forward even when doubt crippled me.You satisfied my overwhelming neediness and always gave me an honest feedback! Thank you for your prayers��Still the strongest woman i know! Happy mothering sunday to you my African Queen and to ALL mothers! #HappyMothersDay!"

Omawumi & mother-inlaw: "Happy Mothers Day to my Mother In Law of Destiny Mrs Chio Yussuf... Mother extraordinaire, beautiful inside out. We love you plenty!"
Ali Baba's wife & mum: "HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY TO MY WIFE AND MY MUM... Thank you for all the joy, love, sacrifices, hard work, understanding, provision, protection and above all prayers... You deserve all praises that come your way"

No comments:

Post a Comment