Sunday, March 8, 2015

Singer Nneka talks about her dissatisfaction with Jonathan on CNN






















Nigerian and International sensational singer, Nneka has publicly expressed her dissatisfaction with President Goodluck Jonathan. In a chat on CNN she stressed that if the late music icon, Fela Kuti was still alive, he would also not be happy with the president.



In her word:
“He [Goodluck Jonathan] says he wants to tackle Boko Haram. Obviously, every Nigerian is asking why now, he could have done it a long time ago… I’m not good at the whole blaming game, I don’t want to blame anybody but I pray that he comes up with a good idea for us if he is an honest and genuine guy. 

But I know that Fela [Kuti] would definitely not be cool with him if he was here. Seun [Kuti] is not cool with him, I and many other socially conscious musicians who are very outspoken are not cool with him, ” Nneka said.

No comments:

Post a Comment