Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sophia Vergara says as she bares cleavage for Vanity Fair-"I wish I had fake boobs"-


Why wish for fake when the originals are perfect....lol . Stunning Latina Bombshell,Sofia Vergara has fired back at critics who say she wears the same kind of body hugging dresses..In the May issue of Vanity Fair ,the 42 year old with one of the best bodies in the game,also shockingly reveals she wish she had fake boobs because when she lays down,they go all the way to her belly.

 “Sometimes you read in the press like, oh, SofĂ­a is wearing again the same shape dress, and I want to answer them and say, What the fuck do you want me to wear? Obviously there’s a reason why that’s what I go for.

On her boobs
“My boobs are, like, huge. “My whole life, buying a bra was a nightmare. What I used to do when I moved to L.A., I found places like Frederick’s of Hollywood that make bras for [strippers].Believe me, I wish I had fake boobs. I lay down and they completely go down like all the way, like here.It’s not fun.”





No comments:

Post a Comment