Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mercy Aigbe has revealed the reasons for her first marriage collapse

                     

MY FIRST MARRIAGE CRASHED BECAUSE MY MOTHER-IN-LAW WAS NOT IN SUPPORT.....The actress in an interview with Punch disclosed that apart from being young and naive, her mother – in – law was also never in support of her union.






Excerpts below:
“I had a bad experience the first time, so I had some reservations and I just wanted to face my career, even though I loved him. I decided to put my trust in God and just go with the flow. I was happy and scared at the same time. Then, I was young and naive. Now, I handle issues differently. Also, the major reason my first marriage failed was because my ex-husband’s mum did not want him to marry from another tribe,”.

On rumours that she was a husband snatcher,

“I do not think I have had any controversies since I got married. They were just misconceptions. People thought I married a married man and I was a second wife. What they did not know or care to know was that he was already a divorcee when we met,” .

No comments:

Post a Comment