Thursday, September 10, 2015

Annabell Mbock---"How I got robbed at Allen roundabout Lagos"


I don't know if am the last person to find out about this but let me share anyways...Today is not vent Wednesday but I can't help but vent today. So I left my house to go change some dollars at Allen... I have my loyal Mallam who always change my money... but for some reason his phone wasn't connecting, I was already parked and waiting for him to pick up his call when a guy approached my car and offered to change one dollar at #230. We both agreed and he gave me the equivalent of the cash only for me to count and I discovered the cash was short of #1000. He insisted the money was complete so I had to give the cash back to him to recount which he did and finally completed the cash and gave it back to me. I was on my way to purchase my traveling tickets. upon my arrival at the ticketing office  I made payments and the Agent said my money wasn't complete I counted that money over ten times in fact one piece at a time but the same money I counted in front of the man and was complete was in fact never complete..... I am so pissed and vexed right now.......


The most annoying part was when I told about two or three people and they said Ahhhhh Allen that's what they do there and am wondering how its possible that i have been in Lagos for 8 years and never heard of this kind of broad day light jazz before. Lets all learn to share our experiences you never know u might save a soul. 

Imagine you sent someone to change money and this happened would you ever believe ..... So I decided to share my experience with you all. Please never change cash from road side mallams at allen round about biko ....

Every one naira is vital this season

No comments:

Post a Comment