Monday, September 21, 2015

Photos of 4 children left behind by woman allegedly killed by bribe taking police officer

                       

Mrs Idongesit Ekpo, the wife of a tricycle rider who was allegedly shot dead by a trigger happy police officer Aremu Musesiu while he attempted to extort bribe from the tricycle rider, Godwin Ekpo at the Obalagbe bus stop in Isheri Osun in Lagos state last week....

Godwin was returning home from church with his wife, their 11 month old baby Elijah and their other three children when they were flagged down by a group of police men attached to the Isheri Ogun Police Division in Lagos.

Narrating what happened, the deceased woman's 9 year old daughter said

"When we were coming back from church, as we were going police stopped our daddy. Our daddy stopped and parked his Marwa(tricyle) in one place. As my daddy came outside to discuss with the police, my mummy also came out to discuss with the police. After they finished discussing, they tried entering the motor. My daddy first entered the Marwa. As my mummy now want to enter the marwa. the police shot my mummy in her head. The bullet now entered her head and came out and affect my daddy. They carried my daddy to general hospital. After blood now start rushing from my mummy's head. My mummy fell on the floor with the baby. One man now came and carried the baby from my mummy"she said

                         




No comments:

Post a Comment