Sunday, August 4, 2013

THIS WEEK ON LETTERS TO BELLA

THIS WEEK ON LETTERS TO BELLA
Dear Bella,
I am in a crashing situation, I feel like my world has come to an end. I have a boyfriend and we have dated for 3 years I had to complete my education so I traveled out for masters. While in school I tried all means of communication with my boyfriend just to keep communication from being a barrier overall things has been smooth between us. There is this cute and nice guy in my class that has been really nice to me and I think I like him a bit one night we went out and drank a lot we went back to his place and one thing left to another I just realized am pregnant what do I do. These are my questions
1.      Should I tell my boyfriend?
2.      Should I keep the baby? Please what do I do about my situation?
Thanks for confiding in me but I must say your situation is really critical am sorry to say my responds might not be what you expect. i will like to let you that the truth always prevail so the decision of whether or not to tell you boyfriend depends solemnly on you. keeping the baby strongly depends on your present situation with your boyfriend and how or what you think about the new guy. please whatever decision you settle for kindly weigh all your option carefully, kindly let me know what you decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment